Congratulations on your new mattress! To ensure longevity of your mattress please follow these guidelines:
- Comfort preferences are not covered under warranty
- Be aware that body indentations (not depressions) are a normal occurrence in new mattresses and simply indicate the upholstery layers (top layers of material) are conforming to your body’s contours.
- To equalize these body indentations you should turn your new mattress end-to-end (mattresses no longer require flipping) ONCE EVERY TWO WEEKS for the first THREE MONTHS and ONCE every THREE MONTHS thereafter. This will greatly prolong your new set and allow proper break-in (especially in a pillow-top mattress).
- Normal body indentations or sagging of less than 1.5” for latex or innerspring mattresses or less than ¾” for memory foam mattresses, IS NOT COVERED under warranty.
- The LAW TAG (which is sewed onto the head of the mattress) MUST be retained for Warranty coverage. Without this tag your mattress cannot be covered, should you ever have to file a claim.
- Your Sleep set is open-flame resistant, not fireproof, so it is important to keep open flames or any incendiary or high heat generating devices away from your sleep set.
- It is highly recommended that you use a mattress protector for your new mattress, for any stains or excessive soiling will void your warranty.